We customize everything we create
for your needs
Simply put, machine vision is in our DNA. We know this stuff.
We provide a wide range of machine vision services:
- Turn-key machine vision projects
- Custom machine vision development on C++, C# & Python for Windows, Linux and embedded systems
- On-site or remote support for most common vision platforms: Cognex, Keyence, Omron, Matrox, Datalogic, Festo, Flir and Specim.
- Industrial vision components: Enclosures (APG), lenses, lights, cameras, etc.
- Custom camera mounts: aluminum, stainless, painted steel, etc.
Our solutions use the latest in hardware and software technologies like:
- Multispectral/Hyperspectral imaging
- Thermal cameras
- 3D vision
- 2D vision
- Deep Learning
We serve the food and beverage, automotive, semi-conductor, electronics, consumer products, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, aerospace and logistics industries.
We are particularly experienced in developing washdown, hygienic systems for food and food packaging inspection and vision-based process control sensors:
- Foreign Object Inspection
- Portioning Inspection
- Hyperspectral Inspection (moisture, fat, starch, seasoning, etc.)
- Product Consistency Inspection
- FSMA Compliance Solutions
- 3D Food Inspection
- 3D Food Inspection
- Packaging Match Inspection
- Label Inspection (mixup, presence, identity, position, rotation, etc.)
- Closure Inspection
- Date/Lot Code Inspection
- Product Sorters (pattern and barcode based)
Too fast, too hot, too heavy, too dangerous? Think Robotics.
We’ll find the perfect solution:
- Robotics palletizers
- Industrial 4 or 6 axis robotic palletizing cells
- Collaborative palletizing cells
- Stackers and destackers (Pans, lids, baskets, trays, parts, assemblies, etc.)
- Robotic pick and place systems
- Random bin picking for retail, ecommerce and manufacturing
- Mobile robotics
Logistics and Traceability
Increase supply chain visibility, reduce your risk and improve your QC strategy.
E-commerce and retail distribution systems process millions of products and packages in a wide range of sizes, shapes, color, textures, weights, etc. This variability presents unique automation challenges when trying to read the barcodes at high speeds and efficiencies or when trying to pick and place the products. These challenges are overcome with vision-based barcode readers and by combining vision guided robotics with Artificial Intelligence. The result? A more efficient and profitable operation!
- Automated sorting (inbound & outbound scanning tunnels)
- Pallet scanning
- Print and apply
- Pick and pack
- Random bin picking robotics
- Parcel induction
- Goods to person, case/bin packing
Imagine full visibility of your process at your fingertips.
IIoT refers to devices such as sensors, motors, robots, instruments, etc; connected to computers with software used to collect data. This data is processed, presented in a visual way and used to come up with actionable items that will translate in improved productivity and operational savings.
The most common application of IIoT condition monitoring for predictive maintenance. In this specific application, existing or retrofit sensors on machines are used to monitor vibration, temperature and other variables to identify potential problems before they happen avoiding unexpected down time and improving OEE and profits.
We offer standard, scalable vibration and temperature monitoring kits and complete custom solutions.